#123movies #fmovies #putlocker #gomovies #solarmovie #soap2day Watch Full Movie Online Free – Whispers turn into screaming headlines in Earl Ciel Phantomhive’s morning paper as word of the dead being resurrected takes society by storm. But when the unsavoury details of the business reach Ciel’s ear, he and his superlative butler, Sebastian, book themselves on a luxury liner to look into these alleged miracles and the “Aurora Society” conducting them. As the waters lap and crash all around the vessel, mysterious individuals gather under the banner of the “Phoenix.” Ciel and Sebastian may be one step closer to the truth, but have they sealed their fates by conducting an investigation on what could easily become a floating coffin…?
Plot: Ciel learns of a “Aurora Society”, that is rumored to be researching how to bring the dead back to life. Their next meeting is scheduled to be conducted on the ship Campania, voyaging across the Atlantic Ocean. Much to Ciel’s dismay, Elizabeth “Lizzy” Midford, is taking the same ship, thus leaving him with no choice but to get aboard as well.
Smart Tags: #based_on_comic #based_on_manga #butler #supernatural_power #anime
|7.7/10 Votes: 1,190|
|7.7 Votes: 68 Popularity: 12.455|
Wow. Absolutely jaw dropping
This has to be my favorite Kuroshitsuji film that has came out so far. Totally worth the wait. The animation was spectacular, although some say the 3D and the 2D elements don’t work, I think they work fine. A lot of work has obviously been put into this movie and oh my god you can see it. The fight scenes, the development with the characters design, the overall story as a remake of the Titanic. Sum it up, zombies on the Titanic. Who wouldn’t want that? Also, slight damn service for Sebastciel shippers. Just saying.
I recommend this movie for any Kuroshitsuji watcher, or anime fan in general, a complete and utter masterpiece, that I enjoyed watching from the start right up until the end. Well done.
I was really intrigued after watching the trailer of this movie but alas! I have to say, the trailer was better than the movie itself. The movie was only entertaining in bits and pieces. I kept thinking that something better would come but i was disheartened by the film. So, let’s talk about the movie:
1. Captivating animation – The quality of animation in the movie was splendid and the attention to detail was noteworthy. The film is stunning to look at and is a visual treat.
2.Eccentric characters – The film is home of some of the the most bizzare and outlandish characters. The best part is that each characters are given a unique behavioral quirk which defines them and adds to their zaniness, and are entertaining as hell.
3. Voice acting is pretty good.
4 Direction – Although the film has a thin plot, it is elevated by its direction. Direction is really good here as it makes the film watchable even when there are so many negative factors going against the film. Also even though it has a poorly written plot, it manages to hold you attention.
1. Poor script – While the central idea is very interesting, the film is marred by its almost non-existent plot. The screenplay is poorly written and lacks the sophistication of manga series. I have to say the whole film falls flat only because of its poor writing.
2. Chaotic narration – Film’s narrative structure is weak. It feels like as if the scenes are patched together in one bundle without making much sense. The editing is poor. The twist in the end fails to make an impact. And these are the things which drags the quality of the film down.
3. Music – Music is here only to fill gaps and is below average. It does nothing to elevate the mood, it’s just there to play silently in the background without serving any purpose.
4.Anti-climatic ending – The ending feels too anti-climatic and rushed. Several things are left unanswered.
All in all, Book of the Atlantic is a moderate affair which is a mish-mash of Titanic(1997), Resident Evil and Hellblazer. It’s strictly for manga’s fan. If you are an anime lover then go for it, albeit with a lower expectation. Overall, a strictly moderate affair…
Original Language ja
Runtime 1 hr 41 min (101 min)
Genre Animation, Fantasy
Director Noriyuki Abe, Stephen Hoff
Writer Yana Toboso, Hiroyuki Yoshino
Actors Bryn Apprill, Dawn Michelle Bennett, Justin Briner
Awards 1 nomination
Production Company N/A
Sound Mix N/A
Aspect Ratio N/A
Film Length N/A
Negative Format N/A
Cinematographic Process N/A
Printed Film Format N/A